20110817

A Friend in need..

As much as i love doin my own nails...I love to do it for friends and family.
Once or Twice a month, i'm doing Barbaras Nails.
It's not that she invites me just for that... No it's some Quality Time together!
We are talking, laughing, watching Music-Videos and sometimes she cooks something very delicious for me :)

She's very feminin and loves girly colours like red or pink. If i don't want my nails to be eye-catching with stamping or different colors,  i'm just using dark tones like black, dark red or violet.
You see we are different but still best friends :)


For the Background I'd used AquaShine #035 by SHE. For the Net Design i used NailEffect 6 "Metallic Silver" by IQ on Konad-M79. The bow is made with  Konad "white" Special Nail Polish for Stamping on Essence unfortunately without any Plate Number.


I don't know how this design came into my mind. I'm pretty sure i haven't seen it before. At least i think so :)

xoxo 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen