20110817

The Right Polish...

I'm always buying cheap nail polish...
I've never gave a thought about the expensive ones like Chanel or YSL  because i don't want to spend 20 € for 5ml nail polish..

But everything changed the last time i was at my friends place...
She bought this yellow YSL polish for 22€ and i just thought she's insane... I have to admit now, that i've never saw one of the cheap polish dry sooo fast like this...
It needes less then 1 Minute and it was dry.. And with dry i mean that you can touch everything you want without having holes or fingerprints on the nail...

So next step... I went to my favorite Store called Müller where i bought nearly every polish i own.
I bought 3 Polish for 5, 9 and 16 € just to try them.

So here's Number One

Rimmel 6o Seconds "Bio Blue my Mind"
This colour appears to be blue, most of the time.
But as i drove my car today and the sun shined on my nails, it looked more violet like...

The colour needed a little more then 6o Seconds to dry but after 2 minutes it was touchdry :)
I have it on my nails now for 2 days and i cleaned my apartment and made the dishes...it's still beautiful and complete...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen